Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Popsicles and more


Tons of blogging to do, but lots of packing I need to do too! Lots of cute pics I want on the blog, and who knows when I'm going to have my computer back up b/c I'm going to be a vagabond for at least a few weeks to a few months.
So on to pics.


So here we are eating popsicles on the kitchen floor.
So tasty!
Here is the book Bebe made of the Van Leeuwen family and RJ, so that she has pictures and names and will remember them in between visits. I have a video of this too, but I need to edit it and I don't know if it will get done this week.


Get ready for a hike. No not actually. But she liked have this on. But was also fussing about something, hence the face.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So fill me in...why the vagabonding?!?

You know you are always welcome here (though I know it is far)...

Business Nerd said...

Ah, there's the face that I saw when I was visiting: the fussy face....