Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years and a Pic for Dan and Whitney

So we were pretty boring for New Year's. We watched the Dark Knight, which we thought was good. We don't have cable, so we didn't do any count downs. Didn't see any friends. Really low key and I think it was our best one yet. Steve always reminds me not to yell at him because our first new years together he tried to wake me up and kiss me and I (completely asleep) yelled at him.

Anyways, my New Year's resolution for this year is to use what I have. After having moved and going through boxes of stuff I haven't seen for 4 months, I have realized I have a lot of STUFF. Some of it I really missed, other stuff I can do with out. So I am going to use my hair products, make-up, yarn, scrapbook supplies, notebooks, pens, and whatever else I've been hording before I buy more of it.

Picture below is for my friends Dan and Whitney (whom I miss and am excited to see when they get back from their trip and YOU BETTER CALL ME, or just let me know your home and I will call). While we were driving over the holidays with my family I saw this truck and HAD to have a picture. I am driving, so I pull out my camera for my dad to take a picture, but it was too far away. Then we hit a red light and we passed the camera back to my mom to take. The truck was stopped behind another car and I didn't have a car in front of me, so I am stopped way far behind the line so my mom can take the picture. The guy driving the truck noticed everyone watching and maybe even the flash. I looked over and smiled at him as I checked the picture to make sure it was good. He probably thought we were pretty crazy. I got a kick out of the whole thing.


No comments: