Friday, August 7, 2009

HHH Friday

This is a card and set that I made for Unity's August Guest Designer Challenge. It was a 1, 2, 3, challenge: 1 stamp, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellishments. My 1 stamp is Relax from the June KOTM. Cardstock is DCWV and so is the main patterned paper; it is from the Once upon a Time stack. The second patterned paper is K & Company. My 3 embellishments were the ribbon (Target $1), the flower (Kaiserscrapbook that I sprayed with Red Velvet Glimmer mist), and the brown gem (Michael's $1). I used my cuttlebug to emboss the cardstock and Antique Linen Distress Ink to age it. I stamped Relax with Walnut Distress ink. Both Distress Inks were used on cardstock and patterned papers. Oh and the brown organza bag is what Unity stamps used to come in! Inside it is a fizzy ball. In the jar are bath crystals, in the tube is bath confetti and then a little body massager!













15 comments:

Katy said...

great gift set, very cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this set!!! Awesome work!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful gift set!!!

Unknown said...

THAT...is totally gorgeous!

Jeslyn said...

Awesome! You could sell this! I love it!

Pamela said...

These are AWESOME!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

I remember this on SCS! Gorgeous!

Rachel B said...

Kelli: You are oober talented! LOVE IT. I am gonna have to rip off your gift set to make for one of my girlfriends birthdays coming up in November (gives me time to do it!). Simply beautiful!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I so need that!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous gift set!

ANAT S said...

wow!!!!
I love this!!!
sooo beautiful

Monika in VA said...

A lovely set of goodies!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous set!!

Unknown said...

What a great set to receive! Fabulous work and I still have to ink up my "relax" stamp!

Unknown said...

just beautiful!