Thursday, December 3, 2009

We're Having A.....

Baby! And we don't know if it is a boy or girl because the baby kept its legs SHUT. The good news is that we will be having another ultrasound in about 2 weeks and we are hoping that we might be able to find out then. You wonder why I get to have another ultrasound in 2 weeks? Well I'm a lucky pregnant woman who is blessed to have contractions at 20 weeks and the only way to stop them is to keep my feet up. (Really I just fake them so I can be lazy ;) So we get to measure my cervix in 2 weeks to hope it stays a "good" length and keep me off of bedrest. Until then you will have to be content with this profile of my beautiful child.

3 comments:

April J. said...

Congrats on the...BABY! Knowing is good but healthy alone is awesome! I hope you get to find out, but not knowing has a little adventure to it as well!

Roxanne said...

oh the suspense is killing me...

The Studes said...

Hurray for... um.... Babies =)

I'm moving back to in January for a short time and would like to make an effort to come and see you!

let me know if this works with your baby growing plans!