Saturday, March 27, 2010

Possibility of a Miracle

This picture is taken one day after my due date when I was preggers with RJ (two days before she was born). I had a 42" belly at this point. I thought this quote fit perfectly "Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle" because you are just waiting...not sure when it is going to happen. I made this page for a sketch challenge from Unity. I used some paper my mom just bought me! I LOVE it mom, thanks!
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stamps by Unity from Journal Baby’s Journey, June 2009 KOTM, and dotted lines
Paper is by Crate Paper Purdence Collection
Pressed Petals Metal heart embellie
Flowers and pearls by Kaisercraft
Ribbon by American Crafts and Making Memories
Twill ribbon by Joann Scrap Essentials
My Mind’s Eye Lush Rhinestones Green
Staples were colored with Adirondack Alcohol Ink in Stream
Ink is Colorbox Black except on the twill ribbon it is StazOn


1 comment:

Julie Overby said...

What a precious layout!