Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cards

A few months ago, Grandpa Jensen asked if I would help him by being his personal shopper. His #1 thing to buy: cards. Grandpa Jensen has over 70 people in his posterity and he sends each of them a birthday card. Hallmark loves Grandpa Jensen. So I bought some birthday cards to start it out, but I have started to make some. They don't take as long as scrapbooking, and I emerge a more sane woman from my craft room after making them. I have all the supplies too. Plus, now I have a guaranteed customer.

Well, on October 1 was World Card Making day, did you know? My favorite stamp company, Unity, did 23 card challenges to celebrate. I need to make cards, so I figured I would play along. So over the next few days, I'm going to post some of the cards I liked from the challenges. Enjoy the cards!



This was the 3rd card I made for the challenges. This card is for my mother's birthday. I LOVE this card.

No comments: