Saturday, February 19, 2011

An Accounting

Hubby took his test yesterday, hopefully it will be the last one!

I looked into selling my hair instead of donating it. I think I just might be doing this! We'll see.

I played Fly Lady Bingo today on Facebook (search at the top of Facebook for Fly Lady Bingo to find it). The things I accomplished today:

Clean Master bathroom floor
emptied and reloaded and started the dishwasher
worked out for 15 minutes - yoga and weights
vaccumed living room floor
folded and put away girls laundry
cleaned up a pile of old clothes on my bedroom floor
showered
put away some toys to bring out at another time
cleaned up a mess of yarn on my bedroom floor
organized my closet shelves
I made lunch for my family and we sat and ate it together
I've got a load of laundry in the dryer and one in the washer

and it is 3:00. I'm happy with today.

1 comment:

The Studes said...

wow! you got alot accomplished today. I am terrible on the weekends since Lance is home I never want to clean, or even cook for that matter =)