Friday, June 17, 2011

FWF Christmas in June?

I joined some swaps lately for Christmas in July. So I've been doing some christmas cards. This picture isn't the best on showing the card, but you can see in the background the inside too. Plus you get the general idea and you can click to enlarge. TFL!




Oh I totally cased this card from this one: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1825214
Stamps are Unity
Ink is StazOn
PP is by Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
The brads are felted but I don't know who they are by.

12 comments:

Jen M said...

Totally cute! Love those mittens!

Unknown said...

This is cute-I love the paper you chose.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Looks great! And smart to start already, saves you some time in the end of the year!! Great design!
Hugs, Wendy

sharon g said...

I make my Christmas cards in August, so you are just a little earlier than I am... Cute!

Ruby said...

Nice to get a head start on Christmas. Very nice card.

Jingle said...

Adorable!

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cute! Good for you for getting ahead for Christmas. :)

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute! Love the little ribbon hanging off the side:)

jennifer mitten said...

Love these - there is nothing better than a mitten:-)

Carol said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Kary said...

Totally cute set of cards!! What a great way to be organised for Christmas.

Lisa H. said...

how fabulous. loove it!