Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In My Freezer

My SIL and I were going to make freezer meals, but both our families were sick and we didn't want to trade sicknesses. So it is all in my freezer...

I made:
~a double batch of Pastor Ryan's Chicken Tikka Masala. I made the recipe up until adding the cream, I did not add the cream and cilantro, but I put the chicken in and then put it my freezer. When I heat it up, I will add the cream and cilantro. Yum!

~ BBQ Chicken - Crock Pot (2 bagged meals)

~ 2 small bags of chicken tenders (6 tenders each) coated in Cheddar & Cracker Chicken

~ Top right you can see the foil container, in it is potatoes and carrots with a butter and olive oil mix and herbs with the Cheddar & Cracker Chicken on to of them.

~ 2 beef fajita packs: skirt steak in a marinade and separately onions and bell peppers with evoo and herbs

~ 2 lbs. potatoes split into 1lb bags each for a honey roasted red potato side

~ 2 lbs. carrots (also split) in a orange-glazed candied carrot side

I did this over 2 days and am super excited about these meals over the upcoming months of tax season!





2 comments:

Jen said...

That's a great idea!

Rachel B said...

Way to go! I just made this last night: http://cookingclassy.blogspot.com/2012/01/shredded-beef-tacos.html
And am getting ready to put in the freezer. I think it will be enough for our family to have four meals. We ate it for dinner last night and even the baby gave it his seal of approval - and Hunter too, who doesn't like meats as much, ate it in a cheese tortilla!