Saturday, February 25, 2012

Release Date! Prescription for Spring!

This March Diner's Club set is too cute! To find out more about the Diner's Club click here.
 I just love this little bandaid with a heart! So I used it as my background paper and stamped the prescription pad with the prescription in it. Love it! I also colored with my copic markers. I have a whole 5 markers and I actually had the right kind of colors.
Inside I stamped that bandaid again. Love it! Don't forget to check out what the other DT members created!

Stamps by Gourmet Rubber Stamps
Paper by MME
Ribbon by Doodlebug
Button by Crate Paper
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Copic RV32 and E33

4 comments:

Taylor said...

ooooh, the bandaid background is TOO cute!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your card, Kelli...and your bandaid background turned out so darling!!

Jen said...

oh, so fun! i love how you used the band-aid!!:)

Kendra said...

super fun card Kelli ~ I love how you used the bandage as the background!