Monday, March 26, 2012

Garden Tea Time Release!

April's new Diner's Club set is released today. Such lovely images in this set.


I love herbal tea and so this set was perfect to sharing an individual bag of tea with a friend. I made this clean and simple card with 3 of the images from the set with a little coloring with my copics.
 
Inside I laid down my packet of tea and marked spots to cut to put the corners in to hold it. Easy Peasy.

Then I stamped off my image and stamped again on the bottom here for inside where the message is.
Gourmet Rubber Stamps April Diner's Club
Memento Black ink
Colorbok patterned paper
K&Co Classic K Margo Stitched Felt Ribbon
Basic Grey stitched brads
Copic colors G00, G07, W-1

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Very cool card Kelli! I love that you did the inside too!