Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps New DT Color Challenge




Gourmet Rubber Stamps has added a fun new challenge for the DT. We are going to be doing a color challenge every 25th of the month! So here is the first one....






I had bought a super cute My Mind's Eye 6x6 pack called Darling Dear that happened to be almost the exact same colors! Easy Peasy for me to throw together this super cute card using the mitten stamp from the Holiday Season Sampler kit and an old Mojo sketch I had laying on my craft desk. I inked up the mittens with Memento London Fog and added in the stripes with a Koh-i-noor colored pencil. The white swirl is a super cool raised sticker by Me & My Big Ideas.



Thanks for stopping by and you can see what the rest of the DT girls made by using the link on my side bar or heading over to the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog! Have a great day!

No comments: