Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps November Appetizer Release!

Happy Heart Day

 Peace and Love Flowers
 
I love the colors for this card! Love em! Super simple card. I grabbed my markers, found three I liked together and went at it! I happened to have a flower sitting on my messy desk that matched, didn't even have to go searching. A little orange gliter and white gem and some turqouise cardstock to put it all on!

Go check out the rest of the DT:
Deb Felts
Jennifer Ingle
Jeni Allen
Kendra Wietstock
Stephanie Lee
Taylor Ursy

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Love this! Great colors and design!

Jingle said...

Awesome colors on this! Love it!

LauraJane:) said...

NICE! This stamp remends me of a snowflake as well.

Deb said...

Love this in these bright colors with the matching sentiments! <3

Jen said...

oh, i LOVE, love, love it!! you rocked that image all the way friend!!!