Friday, February 6, 2009

Music #6

This band is Highwater Rising. I found them when I was in college about 6 years ago. My CDs were stolen 2 1/2 years ago, including their CD. So it has been like I just found new all over again recently. Here is a link to their myspace page where they have four songs you can listen to for free:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=10586781

The other cool thing is that they are from San Francisco. I'm hoping maybe I could go see them. That would be fun.

1 comment:

Dan and Whitney said...

Kelli,
I'll have to check out the band... Also, great pic of you and RJ in Nevada plus the gorgeous Tahoe pic! So, yes Dan and I have been back from Hawaii a month now and I haven't called because I've been super sick, blaaahhh...but I've been on the mend since last Saturday, so maybe we could get together next week or the week after? Let me know. I miss you and want to see your house!