Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cousins




I entered this in for the Kit of the Month Guest Designer Challenge. If I were to win, *crossing my fingers*, I would get to be a Guest Designer for one month with Unity Stamp Co.!!!
Details:
Cardstock: DCWV
Paper and Stickers: me & my BIG Ideas Chester Pink Page Making Kit
Stamps: Unity
Colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS
Ink: Staz-on, Studio G Green, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima, except the orange one is Making Memories
Brads: Making Memories, Colorbok, mini brad from LSS
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Red Velvet
Handmade Dew Drops with Adirondack Alcohol Ink in Cranberry and Lettuce
Jewel Glitter Red and Pastel Glitter Pink
Prism Floss
White Gel pen to accent

1 comment:

Mardee Rae said...

And I see my blog is not the only one who got a little makeover!
Yours looks great.
I knew you'd love that ol' longhorn. We went to Fort Worth for a Rodeo, it was really fun. Man, it sure it hot down here--tell me the rest of the year makes it worth it!