Monday, July 6, 2009

So much JOY!

click to enlarge
OLW: One Little Word
Their word for this week: Joy

I had to participate; I could not pass this up. My daughter's name is Rebecca Joy. Joy is a family name on my husbands side. Christmas time comes around and I try to find as much Joy things as possible and my family has helped me find things and my husband's family already has tons of things. Well, last time around Christmas my LSS was closing. They has this awesome JOY stamp (the title stamp). I just wanted to have it, so my hubby bought it for me for a stocking stuffer.
The stamp is by Stampington & Company. The journaling stamp is by Unity Stamp Co. Paper, stickers, and rub-ons by KI memories. China Blue Distress Ink. Felt ribbon by Michael's store. Prima flowers. Making Memories brads. Marvy Le Plume II marker for the swirls.

4 comments:

shaggyfish said...

Joy is your family name, such a joy :)
simple joyful layout :))

MirjamC said...

Thanks for visit my blog!
You have made a beautiful layout with the word "joy"!!!

Lynn said...

adorable! Great picture!

Denise said...

wow! great layout, story and name :)