Monday, January 11, 2010

Glitter Fabulous

Last Tuesday I was on the computer while I thought Rebecca was playing in her room. She came out a little while later and she had glitter all over her hands. That's when I asked her what she had been doing. I ran to my third room or my scrapbooking room and I found this:

She had dumped out four things of glitter on my floor and taken a pair of scissors to a picture I was planning on scrapping of my sister and I. I have no copy (digital or otherwise) of this this picture. I was so furious about her cutting my picture. I found most of the pieces of the picture and adhered it all to a piece of white cardstock.

2 comments:

Jeslyn said...

Well that room will have to be cleaned out soon ;) or just time of a lock and key :P

Unknown said...

Ahhh, glitter in the carpet...sounds like a day in the life of Noa. No matter how many times you vacuum, it NEVER goes away! And now our vacuum leaves little glitter trails in our other rooms!