Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today is the First Day

The first day of my Third Trimester!
I have such mixed feelings about this. I woke up this morning from a rough night because I am sick. Yet finding out today that I'm now starting my third trimester I feel some hope that I might make it through this pregnancy without too much of a mental breakdown (or too many). But it does make me sad to think that this could be the last 3 months I'm pregnant, this could be my last baby. And right now in some ways that makes me happy, because I don't know if I could do this again, let alone with 2 kids to take care of. I'm so grateful for the support I have had from my husband, my family, and especially my friends who have helped watch Rebecca, as well as my friends who have helped emotionally by being there. I'm truly blessed with some wonderful people in my life.

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Oh, I had those same emotiones! Tomorrow morning is my DD's 1st birthday party! It doesn't seem like a year ago I ended up getting taken to the biggest hospital in our area and delivering my baby 6 weeks early! I wasn't ready...I wanted another 6 weeks to feel her move.

The Studes said...

look at your cute belly!! now I am for sure going to have to drive up and you, steve and RJ

I'll email you though =)