Monday, June 25, 2007

Do I hear a 350 350 350, 345, 350...




Our little family went to a house auction this weekend in San Mateo. Steve and I are trying to get the feel of what they are like to see if this may be a viable option of getting into the housing market here. Two weeks previous we went to the open house and checked out 4 of the 80+ houses being sold at this auction. It was really cool to see and amazing how much cheaper we could possibly buy a house. After the auction, we were hanging out in the middle of this shopping/apartments area were there was a creek in the middle of the street. Rebecca and I were playing in the grass. Grass is yummy!



I found some pictures at Steve's parent house on Thursday of last week and it was taken back in January. I love this picture especially because Rebecca actually looks like me! ME! Not like Steve, but ME! We are related!



On Friday, in the morning Rebecca took her nap and she pulled the blanket up over her face to go to sleep. Such a funny position to sleep in!
What can I say, I love the naked baby pictures!


More video links

Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Monday, June 25, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest baby I've ever seen! I watched the bath video 3 times because I was laughing so hard. It was way cute! Bebe

Holly said...

I must say, Van Leeuwen's make really cute babies! I hope I can make it to Ouray so I can see her soon!