Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ribs, Pumpkin, and TWO!

Steve took Grandma, Grandpa, RJ and I to Texas Roadhouse in Tracy, CA on Saturday. I had been sick for 4 days and starving the whole time. Rebecca LOVED the ribs, rolls, and sweet potato.

Then after dinner, we went back to Livermore for the Trunk or Treat. We went with Rich, Ashley, Crewe and Dayne (as well as granma and grandpa). Rebecca got to wear her costume for the first time.










Then Sunday night, Steve got the mail and in it came the second dolly. I bought another off of Ebay so we could have a back up to the ORIGINAL. Rebecca was so delighted to have TWO dollys. She hugged, cuddled, bit, and played with them both. My I love that cute little baby of mine.





3 comments:

Julie said...

What could possibly be better than one doll? Ahh yes, two dolls. I love that girl of yours too. Miss you!

Kristin said...

So I didn't know you had a blog until today! How fun to see Rebecca growing up, since we haven't even seen her yet in person.

You know anytime you guys want to travel to Chicago, you have free lodging in the suburbs, and Rebecca would have plenty of playmates too.

Hope you are doing well.
Kristin

kandj said...

She is fabulous.