Monday, March 10, 2008

Card Candy


So I said I was doing a card candy swap...if anyone remembers. The first three pictures are ones I made. And I got my package in the mail today (bottom picture)! I also won two of the trivias that were posted so I got extras. It was such a wonderful package and is just making me smile today! I'm so happy! I have this cute stuff to play with and I leave for Texas in two days!!!!

And I also got these tweezers that are reverse action tweezers, meaning when you push them they open (as opposed to close). But I didn't notice them when I pulled the stuff out on my messy table with all my papercrafting stuff. But then I started working on another card and I found a package upside down and didn't know what it was. And it was tweezers!! I've been needing some craft tweezers.

No comments: