Thursday, March 6, 2008

San Francisco Zoo

I had a friend who thought it would be fun to get a group together and go to the zoo yesterday because the first Wednesdy of the month is free. I told my next door neighbor about it, but we both thought it would work better if we went a little earlier in the day. So we left about 9, hoping that way we could get our kids back for a nap at a decent time. And I was a horrible friend and did not tell my friend that I was going to go earlier and I even thought I would call and see if we could meet up when they got there. But I'm a slacker. Victory, forgive me?

I'm also a slacker when it comes to pictures. Up until Rebecca was born, I was not very good about remembering to take my camera or to take pictures. I have forced myself to take lots of pictures, now that I have a kid, but sometimes I still come up short.

Rebecca's two favorite animals to see were the penguins and the flamingos. She had a lot of fun at the zoo. I luckily remembered her hat, but my checks got sunburned. It was a beautiful day with just a slight breeze to keep you cool.


1 comment:

Victory said...

You ARE a slacker!!! That's okay. I still love you. We had a great time at the zoo, too. Hopefully by next month Quinn will be letting me sleep at night so we can go earlier.