Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just a little taste

Thursday morning, Rebecca and I went down to Livermore to play with baby Dayne and Ashley. Rebecca and Dayne played so well together. Ashley and I started playing Rock Band in the afternoon around 2 and Rebecca was desperately in need of a nap. Well, Rebecca got a taste of her own medicine and Dayne had a taste of Rebecca. We had to stop in the middle of the song we were playing to see what happened. You can see the cute little teeth marks on her cheek! Rebecca has bit Crewe twice now. She has bit Steve once in a place that wasn't good. Steve almost hurt her badly just because of automatic reaction, but stopped himself. But she has not even tried to bite Steve since. She tries to bite me on a regular basis. When I hold her hand to keep her with me and she doesn't want me holding her hand. She tries to bite my hand.

No comments: