Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Woke up this morning to have blueberry waffles, thick, crispy bacon, and yummy juice! Hope all you moms out there are having a great day too! I can finally post up my mother's day cards now! This one was for my mom in TX.


So I made a heart pocket and then I made the little tag which says "you have started a legacy of love". Then I decided I wanted a little vellum pocket to put in the heart pocket. So a pocket in a pocket! I decided to glue the vellum pocket on to the heart pocket to stay.
Inside the card you can see the stamped heart border that I then matched on the outside of the envelope! Love it!

This card was for my mom in CA. Inside are four pockets. Inside the pockets are pictures of her four children and their families and on front of the pocket is a message from them. You can kind of see inside below.

1 comment:

Victory said...

i love how it turned out! guess i gotta post mine...