Sunday, May 4, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day!

Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day and my local scrapbooking store, My Daughter Wish, had a fun filled weekend. Ashley and I signed up for Saturday's scrapbooking all day. Here are some pictures from the day.

Here is when we first got there and the table was all clean! And our place cards that told us where to sit.


Here is a picture before lunch, showing the mess we have going on our table.


This is one of the two main scrapbooking tables. Ashley and I are on the end closest to the front. There were about 25 women there.

Here is Ashley!

Here is the other table
.


There were two mini classes during the day which I will post pictures of in coming posts. Also, I went to the Thursday night ATC roundtable and made three ATC cards, which I will also post. Plus, I accomplished 2 more months of RJ's scrapbook and started on a 3rd. Only 2 more after I accomplish that one. Getting close!!!!

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

So fun!! I need to come see your scrapbooking masterpieces.