Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some Inspiration

So there is a blog I read all the time and the lady has not blogged lately because she hasn't created anything because her mojo is "on vacation". So she is doing blog candy and I loved the picture she used for inspiration and I have one myself.

So this is a picture of a shirt of mine from Aeropostale. I love the way it looks. So this is my picture of inspiration for a card or scrapbook page or whatever you want to make.

From her inspiration I made the above card. I love how it turned out. It also is for the sketch challenge today at SCS. The stamp set is $1 at Joann's. It was just such a cute owl and funny sentiment. The paper is by Stemma from the Victorian scrap pad. Oh and the little pink ball/flower buds are SU! I got my first set from a lady who was trying to get rid of some of her stamps. I used Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges too. TFL!

Also, there is some SU! blog candy at A Passion for Stamps.

1 comment:

Sarah Green said...

Girl I am sooooooooo sooooory I did look at your truly adorable card I I had is saved I will add it to the slide and again I am sorr!!!!