Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This top page is from Freshman year and what Roxy and I called Kid's Day. I have more pictures that I need to make another page to be on the other side, but I haven't yet. I made this page back at the beginning of the month.

This one I got to do last night. RJ is sick with a double ear infection and Steve's sick from the smoke here from all 800 something fires burning in the general greater northern california area. So I didn't go scrapbooking last night at my friend's house like I normally do, but at least I got to do some on my own.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Yah! I love being reminded about crazy times we had freshman year. We were so fun. Kid Night really was a blast-remember the IBC drinking contest? You are quite the scrapbooker!

I hope you are far away from the fires and that RJ is getting better.

Miss ya and love ya guys!