Thursday, March 5, 2009

Growing in Unity ~ Day 4 HIP HOP!!!

Happy Hip Hop Everyone! I made this book with a friend in mind. The idea behind it is to be a Date Night scrapbook that is all ready to go. So it is super easy for a friend, especially if they are not the scrapping kind.

I put in 12 pages, for once a month date night. All they have to do is take a picture during their date and adhere it to the left side. On the right they fill out the journaling "prompt"/box. It is instant memories.

Plus, I made little embellies to adhere to the pages. I only have seven right now, but I think I will make five more so there is one for every page.

























9 comments:

miriam said...

I really like this idea!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I love this idea!!! What a great way to celebrate and remember all the special little moments that we often don't focus on enough.

Laura L said...

Super Cute Idea!!! This would be a great anniversary gift!

jan farnworth said...

i love it super cute idea. you did a great job showcasing unity this week. Thanks for inspiring me.

Jenn said...

How fun, and adorable. I need a once a month date night!

Anonymous said...

This ROCKS!! Fabulous idea and it is beautiful. Love the embellishments too. Please be sure to share if you make more embellishments...would love to see them too.

Thanks for a fabulous week!

Tonya (primpainter)

Yaritza said...

You book looks great. Totally love it.

Kathy H said...

Love it...

FibreJunky said...

Great gift idea!