Friday, March 6, 2009

Growing in Unity ~ Day 5 HHH

.






.




.








.


Happy Friday! Thank you everyone who has checked out my projects and left me some love. It has been great! I have a scrapbook page that I worked on all week this week. It started with just an idea in my head and I slowly put it on to the paper.

I used the burnish velvet technique with the cuttlebug and glitter. And I used 5 Unity stamps all from different sets!







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I also have a chance at a little blog candy for those of you that leave me some love today. You can win the polka dot '{ ' from this kit just by leaving a comment about the longest it has taken you to do one page before.

10 comments:

Candace H said...

Wow, what a gorgeous layout! Hmmm... longest it has taken me to do a layout... probably about 3 hours (now that may have stretched over a couple of days, starting and stopping, but that's total time estimate).

Amy said...

That layout is just beautiful!! Great GIU week!! I think I've spent as much as 2-3 days when things just weren't coming together the way I'd like!

Laura L said...

gorgeous page!!! The colors are just beautiful and I love the title. I think the longest it has taken me to do a page is probably 2-3 days. This is when I work just a little bit each night on a page - not enough time to finish anything :)

Rona said...

It has taken me a week to finish a page before just because it's sometimes better for my brain to leave it alone and come back later - unfortuniately sometimes I do that more than once on a single project!! It does seem like the ones I like the best just come together in a day or two though!! Your page is beautiful!

Unknown said...

ahhh. Thanks for sharing your special moment.

Georgeous colors!

Lindi said...

What were you doing up at 2am? that is when your blog said you posted. What a great page. I hope you have another baby soon. December is OK!!

Anonymous said...

I love this page!!! So...longest to do a page...does that count for the ones that are complete? Because I have several that are in progress and have been that way for months.

Longest to complete a complete page.....probably a day or two working off and on.

Rebecca said...

OMG! This is amazing! I love that little torn window~ I'll probably take the cake for longest time to complete a page :-) I think I have some I started a few years ago and never finished, lol!

Yaritza said...

I absolutely love it. The torn section is such a good idea. Beautiful layout.

Mardee Rae said...

Hey, Kell. Just checking in. You are so good at this stuff! Hope everything is great over there. As for how long my longest page has taken, I guess I have spent about seven years on the last page I started :)