Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back from Two Weeks in Texas


Heaven on earth, that is what Texas is. I spent a wonderful two weeks there with friends and family. I took barely any pictures. This one is RJ on top of the whale. This whale is at Medical City in Dallas. My mom worked there from when I was a child until I was in college. I remember going to see her and playing on this whale. Now I have pictures of my daughter playing on the whale (so fun!)
Some Highlights:
-I celebrated my mom's birthday while I was there, by going to Benihana's and playing Whirlyball!
-I got to eat at Pei Wei, Jason's Deli, a sandwhich place call Firehouse Subs (yummy!), and Rudy's!
-Had professional pics of RJ taken in her Halloween costume and Christmas dress.
-Went to my friend's wedding at the Dallas Temple, and the dinner before at Maggianno's!
-Lots of shopping.
-Heard lots of thunderstorms and saw lots of rain.

2 comments:

Jeslyn said...

Glad you had a great time in TX but we have missed you here in CA welcome home!

Rachel B said...

Seriously... you were in TX and didn't even tell me! Looks like you had a great trip!