Saturday, October 31, 2009

November Kit for S!

November Kit for Scraptivity is released today!! You can check it out here. Here are the projects I made with it. The first is a banner I made for my sister in law, and this box below for it to go in.





I made this good luck card with the cool Makins texture sheets and Core'dinations cardstock that are included in the kit. Plus I just love the Ace charm!






Two layouts. This first is a picture I took back in 2001 as a freshman in college. I loved the way the snow looked, but maybe it's just because I was a Texan living in a place that had lots of snow. Anyways, the bottom of this 8x8 layout actually has a paper ruffle border, but scanning it didn't show it off so well (so this little picture I hope is better.)
This second layout is from the November Kit Sketch. I used the Makins texture plate to stamp across the center of my background. I really love how this lo turned out.
TFL!






6 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love your snow picture too... being someone who grew up where there was a lot of snow, and then moving to Texas... I miss the snow and the frost covered trees! Beautiful LO's!

Renay said...

I just love your November Kit projects here! There are all so inspiring!

ruth said...

china girl is such a cute layout!

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts, especially CHina Girl!

Kelly Sas said...

Love the Nov. Kit and love the banner you made with it!

catrowan said...

Great job with the November kit!