Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags



I made some Halloween treat bags for Rebecca's teachers. They are filled up with yummy mini muffins. Tomorrow is Rebecca's Halloween party and I thought I would give these to her teachers to say thank you. I love this adorable paper by Heidi Grace from the Jeepers Creepers collection. It is shimmery and glittery and lovely!!


My mini muffin recipe was going to be Pumpkin Apple Struesel Muffins, but I ended up not having pureed pumpkin in my cupboard. However, I had sweet potato apple baby food that I used instead. They are delicious!

3 comments:

Taylors said...

oooh, you're so resourceful using baby food!

and yep, that is Scott! he's in our little joy school too. It is a small world

Jeslyn said...

Your so creative!

So any left over muffins for me when I see you tonight? :)

Rachel B said...

This is so stinkin cute! I love how you did the clothes pin too! Did you see the Unity bro challenge was to make a treat bag or box? Did you see that you won 50 free stamps from Unity? GO LOOK!