Wednesday, February 13, 2008

#13 Favorite Girl Scout Cookie


There is a wonderful thing about the winter after the holidays are over...Girl Scout Cookies. I don't know if they are actually out in the boxes, but Dreyer's has their ice cream made with Girl Scout Cookie chunks out. They have 3 different kinds. Tagalongs, Thin Mint and Samoas. By far, Samoas is the best in my book. Love, love, love these cookies. And you know what's even better...Steve doesn't like them. So I can buy the ice cream and not worry about only having one bowl every 4-5 days, it will still be there when I want it!!!

3 comments:

kandj said...

I love those too! And miss them so much - we don't have them in the UK. But I'm coming to Cal in 2 weeks time - so I'm definitely going to stock up. Hey - want to get together while we're there? I'm sure my mom would watch the bubba and we could go on a double date?

Stephanie said...

So I came to check out your blog, saw this picture you posted, and found myself instantly dying to eat a whole box of Samoas! You are right. They are the best.

Now I have to figure out where I can get some... not too many girl scouts (or kids!) here in the city.

We definietly should hang out sometime soon. It has been too long.

Kristin said...

You must have incredible will-power. I cannot imagine having an ice cream flavor I really loved in my house and only eating one bowl every 4-5 days. Amazing.