Friday, February 1, 2008

Lovely Things for 14 Lovely Days!!

Happy February! So, reading Ashley's blog this morning, she challenged everyone to post everyday until Valentine's Day things they like. So I have decided to accept. Starting things off with....

actually two things...

One is cards. I have gotten obsessed lately with making cards. I found this website community that I'm apart of now and they have challenges and I have been making lots of cards for these challenges. It has been so much fun! So below are four cards I have made in the past week.
Two deals with something all these cards have in common. Anyone? Anyone? Oh yes that would be my CUTTLEBUG!!! Each one has letters from my Cuttlebug. The one right below is my newest alpha set, Red Tag Sale. I love my Cuttlebug. It is so easy to use and I love having pretty letters. It also does more, like embossing! Which is way cool too.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW your cards are so awesome. Great job. you better watch out or you will be the RS president or at least in charge of homemaking.

Mom of Four said...

Your cards are really cute! Doesn't it take a lot of time? Can I buy one?