Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting Prepared and Pumped!!

Next month is March and it is not far away now! On March 13, my oldest brother is getting married and RJ and I are getting very excited!! I made a card for the happy couple and we also got Rebecca's dress in the mail the other day. How cute?!
Also, yesterday I was told that baby Dayne is getting molars, so I checked RJ's mouth and sure enough she has one cutting through and I can feel the others!! Poor baby...sick and getting molars.

3 comments:

Business Nerd said...

I'm getting pumped too. Should be lots of fun, especially the reception. RJ will have to save a dance for me.

Mom of Four said...

The dress is SO CUTE! She'll be the perfect accessory to the bride, other than your brother. :)

Kristin said...

What a little diva! Hope you enjoy the wedding...and you seriously have some mad card skills.

Our little guy has been seriously grumpy lately, especially at night...I finally thought to check his mouth (you would think by #4 this thought would have occurred earlier, but we have had a lot of sickness lately...) anyway, all four of his molars have cut through.

Hope you and RJ are both feeling great today and the sickness is a thing of the past.