Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lovely #2 - Meet Dolly


This is Dolly! She is one of my favorite things because she is one of Rebecca's favorite things. It really should say Lovey as the title. This is Rebecca's Lovey! I had a baby as my lovey. Nobody wants to see a picture of it. If I could find one before it got mutilated by the kid Kelli, then maybe a picture could be posted. Because I have had my own and I know how much I love my baby, I feel like I know how Rebecca feels when it comes to her dolly. And it is just so sweet to see how much she loves it. I took some video yesterday of a sweet little dolly event...



Dolly being hydrated.

2 comments:

Mom of Four said...

That had me laughing, so cute.

Becky said...

That is so sweet! She really wants to take care of or share with Dolly. What a happy girl!

Bebe