Monday, April 21, 2008

More Younger Years

Here is another scrapbook page from my Freshman year. This was the Preference Dance. I am going to put journaling on the black paper with the dotted lines and I have a purple flower brad to pu at the top to attach it to the rest of the page. I did not like photographing this page. I did it 3 different times and was not happy with how it turned out still!! But oh well. You get the general idea.

I rounded the corners of the flower page and I also used a black ink pad on the edges of it (which you could tell in a better picture). I used a purple ink pad on the edges of the white frame of the bottom left hand picture and on the polka dots. The purple strip of paper across the flower page has purple thread stiched on either side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute layout! Love the colors!! :) TFS!

Mom of Four said...

Hey, is that Steve's twin as your date freshman year? By the way, you had such a young face, still do actually.

Mom of Four said...

Hey, is that Steve's twin as your date freshman year? By the way, you had such a young face, still do actually.

Roxanne said...

maybe you don't like how it all turned out because of my ugly green dress. It sticks out like a sore thumb with the purple and black theme going. Just cut me out and I'm sure it'll look great!! you've got some great talent!