Monday, April 28, 2008

Rabbit


















Here is the card I made today for TechnoStamper's Monday Lunch Challenge. I stamped this rabbit and it looks very Easter/Spring time to me. We are kind of past that time, so I might just hold on to this card for next year. Here is a close up on the rabbit. I watercolored her. I used watercolor paper and my Marvy LePlumeII markers. I've been playing around with using markers and water and paintbrushes.










Here are some pictures of the problems I had. I don't have Staz-On ink, and I found that a pigmented ink was not enough. So I would use clear embossing powder and emboss it so it wouldn't smudge.

Then I found that I was having a problem with there being a definite line with the marker. I found that the best way to avoid this was to put water on the section first. Then use the marker and then use the paint brush to blend it. But you have to be careful not to use too much water, like in the second picture, it seeps over the line.





Check out below for blog candy!!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

What an adorable image that is! It is a wonderful card and you did a great job coloring. I have those same problems sometimes even with stazon! Thanks for the tips and thanks for playing.