Tuesday, April 8, 2008

silly ewe


I did this card for the Monday challenge at Techno Stamper.

I don't know if I even like this card. It is kind of silly. But in some ways it is easier to send off this way. How awful is that?!

I embossed and colored with pencils the sheep. And I propped that whole rectangle with the brads and everything up on 3D foam squares (though you couldn't tell from the pic). I embossed in white the "thank ewe". Also, sadly, the "thank ewe" is kind of crooked. Sometimes I get a little quick to finish.

4 comments:

MJ said...

You are so funny - it's easier to send off this way - that made total sense to me, lol! I think your card is darling. Thank ewe for playing!

Kerry D-C said...

aaaw! so cute! love the bright fresh colors. Great job with the sketch.

Basement Stamper said...

Cute, love how you tied the ribbon on the bottom of the one panel. I was trying to do that, but didn't manage it.

LeAnne said...

It is adorable and I love the colors & sentiment!
LeAnne