Friday, April 18, 2008

Sketch Challenges


I made this card for a sketch challenge by Beate and it will also go along with a swap that I'm doing. The image is Suzy's Zoo, which I think is just adorable. I colored it with colored pencils. I think it looks almost faded in the picture and I like it better in person.


I also did a scrapbook page last week from my freshman year at BYU and did it for a sketch challenge by Valerie. I will maybe add some journaling under the picture on the left. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. My only issue is the glitter in the flower did turn out as well as I had hoped. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

John and Morgan said...

You have quite the talent! If I made cards that cute, I would never give them away!

Anonymous said...

Great card and scrapbook page!
Hugs and smiles

Mom of Four said...

Wow kelli. So cute! BTW, the eggs down below looked pretty good. Good work.

Roxanne said...

oh look, it's me! freshman year was sure some good times. you are getting good at scrapbooking! I haven't done it for liek 2-3 years..yikes!