Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bebe's Here!

Happy Mother's Day. I got a diamond bracelet for my first Mother's Day. (I'll need to take a picture of that and put it on here.) Dad and I went down to Livermore for dinner and let the cousins play together and took lots of pictures. This is one of Dayne and Rebecca. How cute are they?! Dayne kept sticking her little fist in Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca loved that because she could suck on it, but I didn't want them passing too many germs back and forth. After dinner and playing, we went to pick up Bebe (Becky) at the airport.


At the end of last week, I went to a pre-garage sale of one of Ashley's friends of a lot of baby and kid stuff. I ended up buying an exesaucer. Rebecca loves to sit and play in it and can even spin herself around to reach the different toys. Yesterday, Bebe, Dad, Rebecca and I went to San Francisco and Sausalito. She wore her cute little jean jacket with pink fur collar to keep her warm because of the chill on the coastal cities.

No comments: