Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm going to go blind!

I watch the news in the morning for Rebecca's first feeding and this morning the news had a recall that actually was something I use (as opposed to pet food). Complete Moisture Plus contact solution is being recalled! This is the only contact soluction I have ever used. I have 3 12oz. bottles (one in use and two under my sink). So I'm trying to search like a crazy woman online to find out more about this. Here are some more links to news information. Apparently there was a recall back in November that I completely missed. Luckily in was only certain lot #'s and I check my current bottles and they aren't that lot and I don't use that much contact solution that I'm pretty sure I'm okay as far as November. But that's still freaky that I completely missed this recall because I was on bedrest and who knows why, because I'm pretty sure I was watching the news then too. (Though that might have been when I got bored of watching the news every morning...I was on bedrest a LONG time.) So now I am calling around to different eye doctors because I don't like the last one I went to, to try to get an appointment to have them check out my eyes to make sure I don't have this parasite so I don't go blind.

2 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

Okay, so I'm slightly overreacting. I'm going to be fine, I'm sure. But I freaked out for a little while this morning.

Becky said...

But if you can't see your baby's head under the bed frame, maybe you should be worried. :o) Just kidding!